Moreover, it’s not that time-consuming or tedious like you think. Here, we have given 7 personal hygiene tips to help you keep yourself healthy. Let’s read on!
Healthy and clean skin defines a hygienic body. Taking good care of your skin keeps you glowing and healthy for more years. Safeguard your skin from UV rays as high sun exposure can lead to sunburns, age spots, and wrinkles. So, ensure to use sunscreen while going out.
1. Proper Skincare is Important
Also, maintain the skin moisture by using moisturizing lotions and creams after having a bath. It prevents your skin from dryness.
2. Good Oral Care MattersMaintaining good oral hygiene prevents your mouth from bad breathe, gingivitis, cavities, etc. Proper oral care includes:
· Avoiding junk foods that harm the teeth enamel.
· Brushing and flossing teeth twice regularly.
· Changing the brush every 3 or 4 months.
· Rinsing mouth properly after every meal.
3. Regular Ear Cleaning Prevents Ear InfectionsToo much ear wax can lead to ear infections. Moreover, it can impact your hearing because of ear clogging. Hence, make sure to clean your ear regularly with cotton swabs. But you should not directly put them in the ear canal. Hydrogen peroxide can also loosen and soften ear wax.
4. Nail-Biting is a Bad HabitNail-biting is a bad habit that lets you transmit germs from your fingers to the mouth. Moreover, biting nails can leave open wounds where bacteria can grow and cause severe health issues.
To prevent yourself from biting nails, you can keep your mouth filled with chewing gum or keep your hands busy in some tasks. Moreover, being cautious about how many germs are there on your hands can prevent you from biting your nails.
5. Menstrual Hygiene is NecessaryUse different sets of panties at the time of the menstrual period of every month. Also, use a disinfectant and warm water to wash blood-stained clothes. Don’t forget to wash precisely whenever you change your sanitary napkin. These tips can prevent any type of infection.
6. Frequent Hand Washing Reduces the Spread of DiseasesYou should wash your hands more often especially before and after having meals. This prevents the spread of germs. Hand cleaning routine includes:
· Using soap and clean water to wet your hands
· Rubbing your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
· Rinsing hands properly
· Using a towel or going for air dry for drying your hands.
7. Natural Deodorants Reduce Unpleasant Body OdorUsing natural deodorant is necessary for smelling fresh. Antiperspirants can control extra sweat and deodorants can reduce unwanted body odor too. Use aluminum-free and natural deodorants to get rid of possible health issues.
What else personal hygiene tips do you follow to maintain a healthy lifestyle? Let us know in the comment section!